Spadina Literary Review
Issue #21 October 2017
Thanks for visiting the Spadina Literary Review.
To be notified when the next edition of the Spadina Literary Review appears, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here's some background on some of the contributors to this issue. Activated links will appear in a new window:
- Peggy Acott ("Frugal") can be visited at her website, peggyacott.wordpress.com, where her watchword is "Connecting people through stories."
- Gregg Dotoli ("Animal haiku") is a poet and white-hat hacker whose collection Poetry Fob is available from Underground Books.
- Baisali Chatterjee Dutt ("Hanging Moon") is a drama facilitator at the Creative Arts Studio in Kolkata, and among other works has authored a fashion-industry bio, Sharbari Datta: The Design Diva, available via Amazon.
- D. Marie Fitzgerald ("Scavenging in the Parents' Bedroom") lives in Palm Springs, Calif. Her prose and poetry collection, Reruns, is available via Goodreads. Visit her website/blog at dmariefitzgerald.com.
- John Koch ("Old Pops") works in the construction trades in Long Island, New York.
- Samih Nassar ("The Dodo Initiative") recently started a YouTube channel by the name of Tower Films Canada which, he says, "features podcasts about geek stuff and short films."
- David Morgan O'Connor ("Everyday Wall") is based in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Drop in on David at davidmorganoconnor.com.
- John Peacock ("Legends of Ben" and "The Holy Ankh") is an actor, writer, and artist based in Colorado.
- Mike Welch ("Phone Call from Mali") is a former New Zealander now living in Toronto.
THAT'S ALL FOR THIS ISSUE, SO...