Spadina Literary Review
Issue #24 April 2018
Thanks for visiting the Spadina Literary Review.
General editorial email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be notified when our next edition appears online, email us at email@example.com
Here's a bit of background on some of the contributors to this issue:
- Silviu Crăciunaș ("Beyond Time") is a math professor at the Lucian Blaga University in Sibiu, Romania. Silviu coordinates a Romanian-language literary Internet Cenacle at www.artforall.ro.
- Robert Currie ("Absent") lives in Moose Jaw and is a former Poet Laureate of Saskatchewan. His poetry collection, The Days Run Away, is available from Coteau Books. Go to coteaubooks.com.
- Paula Kienapple-Summers ("Government Dock Beach") is an Ontario native, poet, educator, and volunteer.
- Phyllis C. Koppel ("Otherwise Occupied") lives in Toronto. Her novel, The Story of Two Old Suitcases is available on Amazon. Visit Phyllis at phylliskoppel.com.
- Mary Lewis ("Best Stuff on Earth") lives in Decorah, Iowa. Learn more at marylewiswriter.com.
- Elga Mannik ("Istanbul") is the Europe-based associate editor of the Spadina Literary Review.
- Taylor Gray Moore ("Wake the Dead") is a Vancouverite currently studying at McGill in Montréal.
- Samih Nassar ("Purple River") recently launched a YouTube channel called Tower Films Canada which, he tells us, "features podcasts about geek stuff and short films."
- John Peacock ("Legends of Ben") is an actor, writer, and artist based in Colorado.
- Yvette A. Schnoeker-Shorb ("Forms of Fitness") is a co-founder of Native West Press in Prescott, Arizona, which focuses on the natural history of the American West. Go to nativewestpress.com.
- Ajay Tulsiani ("Zero Marks") lives in Mumbai where he is an editor for Slice of Life Literary Magazine. See some of Ajay's poetry in his collection Romance the Night.
- Jason White ("To the Mother Of...") lives in Halifax and serves as a weapons engineer in the Armed Forces.
THAT'S ALL FOR THIS ISSUE, SO...