Spadina Literary Review
Issue #26 August 2018
Thanks for visiting the Spadina Literary Review.
General editorial email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be notified when our next edition appears online, email us at email@example.com
Here's some background on some of the contributors to this issue. Activated links will appear in a new window:
- Judith Baron ("The Loyal Customer") lives in Pickering, Ont., and enjoys writing short stories with supernatural elements.
- Michelle Brooks ("Psychic Friends Network") lives in Detroit. Michelle has published a collection of poetry, Make Yourself Small, and a novella, Dead Girl, Live Boy available on Amazon.
- Brian Clark ("The Enforcer") lives in St. Catharines, Ont. A former journalist, Brian is currently looking for a publisher for his novel and a collection of ghost stories.
- Mark Halpern ("The Takarazuka Woman") is a lawyer in Tokyo. Mark writes stories concerning Westerners living in Japan and intends to gather them into a book in the not-too-distant future.
- Neil Leadbeater ("Dispersal") lives in Edinburgh. Neil's most recent book of poetry is Finding the River Horse from Littoral Press.
- Brendan McHale (Cover art) lives in Toronto. See more of Brendan's work at cargocollective.com.
- Habib Mohana ("The Bangle Seller") is an assistant professor of English and lives in Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan. Habib has written four books, three in his Saraiki mother-tongue and one in Urdu.
- Jonathan R. Rose ("Shattered Ninja Turtle Dreams") is a frequent contributor to this mag. Check our Sitemap for other stories. Jonathan's novel Carrion is available on Amazon.
- Robert William Wilson ("Smoking in Amsterdam") is a writer and filmmaker living in Montréal.
THAT'S ALL FOR THIS ISSUE, SO...
Books for sale
For lists contact
♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢
47 Nansen Road
♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢
crime fiction, fiction
1950's to modern.