Spadina Literary Review
Issue #28 December 2018
Thanks for visiting the Spadina Literary Review.
General editorial email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be notified when our next edition appears online, email us at email@example.com
Here's a bit of background on some of the contributors to this issue:
- Ivanka Fear ("Worry") lives in the village of Moorefield, Ontario, where she is working on several collections of poetry about life and relationships.
- Etan Kerr-Finell ("Such Gifts") lives in Kingston, New York. When not writing he works as a coach for Flatiron School, a software developer bootcamp. Visit Etan's website at etankerrfinell.com.
- Marshall Gu ("X()") lives in Toronto.
- Alice Lavren ("Ploshchad Vosstaniya Station") is a freelance writer based in Saint-Petersburg, Russia. Alice focuses these days on essays and short fiction.
- Elga Mannik ("Island Girl") is the Europe-based associate editor of the Spadina Literary Review.
- Habib Mohana ("The Bulbul Catcher") is an assistant professor of English living in Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan. Habib writes in English, Urdu and his mother-tongue Saraiki.
- Samih Nassar ("The Giant Wakes") is an English teacher by trade and has a YouTube channel called Tower Films Canada featuring short films and sketches."
- Sasha Pcino ("Mister Complainer") is a freelance writer based on Australia's Sunshine Coast.
- M.L. Plumb ("The Rapist Down the Street") is a television writer-producer and freelance journalist in Toronto.
THAT'S ALL FOR THIS ISSUE, SO...
Books for sale
For lists contact
♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢
47 Nansen Road
♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢
crime fiction, fiction
1950's to modern.