Spadina Literary Review
Issue #35 February 2020
Thanks for visiting the Spadina Literary Review.
General editorial email: email@example.com
To be notified when our next edition appears online, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here's some background on some of the contributors to this issue. Activated links will appear in a new window:
- Katie Chicquette Adams ("A Jalopy Doesn't Start as One") is an alternative education teacher and poet in Appleton, Wisconsin, where she calls herself fortunate to be surrounded by many other active poets.
- Shauna Checkley ("A Purrrfect Day") lives in Regina with her family and three cats, and is involved in local cat rescue.
- Ling Ge Chen ("Hello, My Name is Nancy") works as a statistician and studies creative writing in Toronto.
- K. Lorraine Kiidumae ("The Most Romantic City") works from her home in Nanoose Bay on Vancouver Island, where she recently completed her first novel and is working on a book of short stories.
- Harrison Kim ("For Saxon (and Josh)") lives and writes in Victoria, where the topics of his stories include his work as a teacher at the B.C. Forensic Psychiatric Hospital and other life experiences. You can visit Harrison's blog.
- Andrew Lafleche ("Keys") has authored several books including No Diplomacy, an account of his combat experience in Afghanistan. For more info, visit Andrew's site at AndrewLafleche.com.
- James Nelson ("My Rose Window" and "Mythical Moments") is a writer and cartoonist in Dublin, Ireland. See James's newly-launched website, artwriteonline.
- Chris Pollard ("The Voice of God") lives in Ottawa with his family and cats, works in a grocery store, and is at an age where he can safely say he has been writing for decades.
THAT'S ALL FOR THIS ISSUE, SO...