Spadina Literary Review
Issue #16 December 2016
Thanks for visiting the Spadina Literary Review.
Here's a bit of background on some of the contributors to this issue:
- Jacob M. Appel ("The Hostage") provided this short story from his collection, Einstein's Beach House. It has also appeared on paper in the Wisconsin Review. For more info on Jacob, go to www.jacobmappel.com.
- Edith Gallagher Boyd ("The Boarding House") lives in Jupiter, Florida.
- Michael Chin ("A Wrestler's Notes") lives in Corvallis, Oregon and is a pro wrestling columnist for 411mania.com. Visit Michael at miketchin.com for more about his writing.
- William Doreski ("Fishing in the Charles River") teaches writing and literature at Keene State College in New Hampshire. His website is williamdoreski.blogspot.ca.
- Gregg Dotoli ("After Paris" and "The Event (Horizon)") is a poet and white-hat hacker whose collection Poetry Fob is available from Underground Books.
- Ben Nardolilli ("Damn You Charles Darwin") lives in New York City and blogs at mirrorsponge.blogspot.com. Ben's book Common Symptoms of an Enduring Chill Explained is available on goodreads.com
- Lisa Paulick ("A Mother's Lament") is a pre-school teacher and poet in New York City.
- Garth Pettersen ("The Funeral of Tanner Blakely") lives in Chilliwack, B.C. and can be visited at garthpettersen.com.
THAT'S ALL FOR THIS ISSUE, SO...