Spadina Literary Review
Issue #18 April 2017
Thanks for visiting the Spadina Literary Review.
If you find a broken link on this website, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here's a bit of background on some of the contributors to this issue:
- Albert Choi ("The Storm") is a software developer living in Thornhill. Go to alchoi.com for links to Albert's other published stories.
- Gregg Dotoli ("Moon View") is a poet and white-hat hacker whose collection Poetry Fob is available from Underground Books.
- Miguel Eichelberger ("Silence") is based in Vancouver. Miguel's play, Cave, was shortlisted for the 2015 Vancouver Fringe New Play Prize.
- Thomas Elson, ("Masquerade") lives in Fremont, California. By his own account, he writes of "lives that fall with neither safe person nor safe net to catch them."
- Malcolm MacDonald ("Adversity") is a Canadian writer sojourning in Guangzhou, China. See more of Malcolm at his wixsite website.
- Elga Mannik ("Vito's Revenge") is the Europe-based associate editor of the Spadina Literary Review.
- Brendan McHale (Cover art, plus illustration for "Masquerade") lives in Toronto. See more of Brendan's work at cargocollective.com.
- Francesca Pierini ("London Galleries") lives in Singapore and has published several articles in academic journals. Her profile is available at academia.edu.
- Jonathan R. Rose ("A Night Out") is a frequent contributor to this mag. Check our Sitemap for other stories. Jonathan's novel Carrion is available on Amazon.
- Massimo Sartor, ("The Return of Filippo Matheson") is a Toronto-based writer.
THAT'S ALL FOR THIS ISSUE, SO...