Spadina Literary Review
Issue #19 June 2017
Thanks for visiting the Spadina Literary Review.
If you find a broken link anywhere on this website, please let us know at email@example.com
Here's a bit of background on some of the contributors to this issue:
- Brian Michael Barbeito (foto p.08) is a writer and photographer. An example of Michael's camera work is used as an illustration for the story "Doohicky".
- Gabriella Bedetti ("Narrow Road") is a professor at Eastern Kentucky University, and is known for being translator of French writer Henri Meschonnic.
- Daniel Brady Fernie ("One Sweet Day") lives in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- John Grey ("Marv") is an Australian poet currently living in Rhode Island, USA.
- Elga Mannik ("Vito's Revenge") is the Europe-based associate editor of the Spadina Literary Review.
- D.S. Martin ("Besides the Common Emptiness") has a number of books of poetry including Conspiracy of Light and Poiema. Visit his website dsmartin.ca.
- Mark Martyre ("Oatmeal") is a touring musician whose most recent studio album is Bluebird. For more about Mark, visit markmartyre.com.
- Brendan McHale (Cover art) lives in Toronto. See more of Brendan's work at cargocollective.com.
- Roger Pridmore ("Doohicky") is the author of Rodents, a Kindle ebook about four mice who open a detective agency, available via Amazon.
- Jim Read ("Mookie") lives in Toronto Parkdale. Join us next issue for the second and final part of Mookie's story. Visit Jim's site at jimread.ca.
- Sheila Tucker ("Best in Show") runs a poetry & prose club in Oakville and blogs at joyoftheword.
- Joan Wilding ("To the Voice Institute") lives in Kingston, Ont. Joan grew up on the Prairies and is a former general manager of The Edmonton Heritage Festival.
THAT'S ALL FOR THIS ISSUE, SO...