Spadina Literary Review
Issue #22 December 2017
Thanks for visiting the Spadina Literary Review.
General editorial email: email@example.com
To be notified when our next edition appears online, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here's a bit of background on some of the contributors to this issue:
- Colin Dodds ("Spill-O Waits for Lightning") lives in Brooklyn, NY. Visit Colin's site at thecolindodds.com or check out his upcoming poetry collection, Spokes of an Uneven Wheel, from Main Street Rag Publishing.
- Rob Hill ("Commuter's Folly") lives in New York City. He occasionally posts what he calls "rags and bones" at hellospider.wordpress.com.
- Daniel Hudon ("How to Look at the Moon") is a teacher of math and astronomy living in Boston, Mass. Daniel's latest book is Brief Eulogies for Lost Animals: An Extinction Reader. See danielhudon.com.
- Shashi Kadapa ("The Water Drinkers Who Feast") is based in Pune, India, and has a background in engineering and IT. He is currently working on a novel and gathering his short stories into a book.
- Colin Morton ("Bubby and Zha-Zha") is a poet and writer living in Ottawa. His novel Ocean's Apart is available thru Goodreads. Visit Colin's website at colinmorton.net.
- Alyssa Murphy ("Coping Mechanism") is based in Cincinnati, Ohio. Alyssa can sometimes be found blogging on thelittlestlioness.
- Geoffrey Payne ("Cuba Libre") is based in Newcastle-upon-Tyne in the U.K. Geoff writes poetry and has authored a number of academic works that are available on Amazon.
- John Peacock ("Legends of Ben") is an actor, writer, and artist based in Colorado.
- Giusi Rotondo ("Schoolmates") works as a translator and is based in Seregno, Italy.
- Ajay Tulsiani ("Two Prisoners") is currently preparing a "space opera novel," and in the meantime you can check out some of his books of poetry at smashwords.com.
THAT'S ALL FOR THIS ISSUE, SO...